FXOptimax Market Analysis

20th October 2017 Market Outlook

Aussie Kiwi – AUD/NZD continue its rally as we expected in our 6th October 2017 Market Outlook after price rejected its 1.0840–1.0800 support area. Traders who went long as we recommended may consider continue holding onto the long position with a trailing stop behind as price is likely going to continue to rally higher in the […]


19th October 2017 Market Outlook

Kiwi Dollar – NZD/USD decline lower after price rejected its 0.7225–0.7200 resistance area as we expected in our 17th October 2017 Market Outlook. Traders who went short as we recommended may consider scale out the position at the 0.7050 support level while leaving the rest to run further with a trailing stop behind. If price is […]


18th October 2017 Market Outlook

Kiwi Dollar – NZD/USD is showing some bearish sign after price rejected its 0.7225–0.7200 resistance area as we expected in our 17th October 2017 Market Outlook. Traders who went short as we recommended may consider continue holding onto the short position with a trailing stop behind as price is likely going to continue to decline lower […]


17th October 2017 Market Outlook

Kiwi Dollar – NZD/USD rejected its 0.7225–0.7200 resistance area yesterday which could potentially lead price lower in the coming days. Since the trend is still bearish, traders may consider shorting this market to jump on the bearish trend. Traders may also short this market after price breakout below yesterday low as it may serve as a […]


16th October 2017 Market Outlook

Silver – Silver rally higher after price breakout above its 17.24 resistance level as we expected in our 13th October 2017 Market Outlook. Traders who went long as we recommended may consider continue holding onto the long position with a trailing stop behind as price is likely going to continue to rally higher in the […]


13th October 2017 Market Outlook

Euro Aussie – EUR/AUD is making its way back into its 1.5080 support level. Since the overall trend is still bullish, traders may consider buying into this market to ride on the bullish trend. Ideally we would prefer to see some price rejections or any other form of confirmation before buying into this market for […]


12th October 2017 Market Outlook

Norwegian Krone – USD/NOK started to decline lower after price rejected its 8.0000–7.9800 key resistance area as we expected in our 5th October 2017 Market Outlook. Traders who went short as we recommended may consider continue holding onto the short position with a trailing stop behind as price is likely going to continue to decline lower […]


11th October 2017 Market Outlook

Euro Dollar – EUR/USD pullback into its 1.1860–1.1830 resistance area yesterday which traders may consider shorting as the short term trend is bearish at the moment. Ideally we would prefer to see some price rejections or any other form of confirmations before shorting this market to avoid false signals.   Euro Kiwi – EUR/NZD rejected its […]


9th October 2017 Market Outlook

Euro Pound – EUR/GBP continue to rally higher after price rejected its 0.8760 support level as we expected in our 18th September 2017 Market Outlook. Traders who went long as we recommended may consider continue holding onto the long position with a trailing stop behind as price is likely going to continue to rally higher as there’s […]


6th October 2017 Market Outlook

Euro Pound – EUR/GBP rally higher after price rejected its 0.8760 support level as we expected in our 18th September 2017 Market Outlook. Traders who went long as we recommended may consider continue holding onto the long position as price could potentially continue to rally higher as there’s no immediate resistance level above.   Aussie Kiwi – AUD/NZD […]



Contact Us