MetaTrader 4 for Android
MetaTrader 4 Forex trading technologies can now be downloaded on the smartphones and tablets powered by the popular Android OS. Wherever you are and whatever you do, Forex will always be with you. Integrated charts will help you to determine the current dynamics of symbol quotes, trading history will show you all your previous deals, while the powerful trading system will allow you to perform new ones.
Download MetaTrader 4 to your Android phone or tablet and enjoy Forex trading any time and from anywhere in the world.
Key Features on MT 4 for Android
- Real-time quotes of financial instruments
- Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
- Trade directly from the chart
- More than 600 servers of various forex brokers available
- Support of all types of execution modes
- Complete trading history
- Real-time interactive charts with zoom and scroll
- 30 technical indicators, including the most popular ones, such as Average True Range, Bollinger Bands, Commodity Channel Index, Envelopes, Force Index, MACD, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator and Williams’ Percent Range
- 7 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 & D1
- 3 chart types: Bars, Japanese Candlesticks and Line
- User friendly interface
- Trade levels and volumes on the chart
- Offline mode (symbol prices and charts)
Installing MetaTrader 4 for Android
To install the MT4 App, please follow these instruction directly from your Android based smartphones/tablets/gadgets:
- Click here to download the App
- Install the App to your device
- Run the MetaTrader 4 App and choose FXOptimax Live or Demo server, enter your MT4 account number and password, and you can start trading.